Inspired by Iceland’s unique surroundings and natural resources, the Spa offers some of Reykjavik’s most exclusive beauty and massage treatments, along with completely re-designed facilities that have been created to soothe both body and mind.
We at Sóley Natura Spa believe that the mind, body and spirit are intimately connected so step into our temple of senses, where time is left behind and a new journey begins. With the luxury of the Icelandic brand Sóley Organics, featuring unique treatments, designed to be “tailor made” and focused towards maximum comfort, absolute luxury and outstanding results. The Sóley Organics treatment collection combines an ingenious blend of wild Icelandic herbs, aromatic essentials oils and a holistic approach to treating the individual needs of your body and skin. Groups larger than 4 people are requested to please contact our reception for appointments.
Spa with a relaxing warm pool, steam bath, sauna and hot tub
We welcome our hotel guests to enjoy the facilities for a minimum fee. Access to Sóley Natura Spa is for persons 16 years and older. Come and relax by the cozy fireplace in the warm pool area or, on sunny days, have seat on the nearby patio.
Organic spa products
At Sóley Natura Spa we use Sóley Organics products. These products are a blend of handpicked wild Icelandic herbs - like the birch, yarrow and bearberry - and aromatic essential oils. The products are for sale in the spa.
The environmentally-certified beauty products by Sóley Organics are also sold in the gift shop next to the hotels' reception. Welcome in!
The treatments available at Sóley Natura Spa have been created with maximum comfort, a holistic approach to wellness, and absolute luxury in mind.
Choose from a broad range of massage treatments, Bowen technique and other beauty treatments such as luxury facials, manicures, pedicures and cleansing masks.
- Here is a list (pdf) of services offered at Sóley Natura Spa.
- You can rent a swimsuit at the Spa for ISK 500.
- Groups larger than 4 people are requested to please contact our reception for appointments.
- When you are within the hotel you can contact Sóley Natura Spa on internal phone number.
- Please take the elevator to the ground floor where you will find Sóley Natura Spa and our hostess will welcome you and guide you through the facilities.
- The expenses for your stay at the Spa can be added to your hotel bill and settled on your departure.
- Entrance fee: The regular price for one time access to the spa is ISK 4.900 but for hotel guests the price is ISK 3.000.
From December 1st:
- Monday - Friday 10:00 - 20:00*
- Saturdays 10:00 - 19:00*
- Sundays 12:00 - 17:00*
*Please note: No entry to pool area 30 minutes before closing.
Hotel guests can access the fitness room at different hours - please contact the reception.
For further information please call (+354) 444 4085 or email us at naturaspa(at)icehotels.is FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK