Restaurant with a view
With an incredible view of Borgarfjordur (Borgarnes fjord) from the restaurant window, eating at Icelandair Hotel Hamar will satisfy both your real and visual appetites. The fare on offer includes a wide choice of flavours, with delicacies prepared from top quality local produce. Vegetables are grown at the hotel itself and are then used in the kitchen and served in the restaurant. There are exciting times ahead at the hotel as it has started to participate in an eco-conscious network of local Icelandic food. The excellent service and comfortable surroundings allow you to enjoy every aspect of your meal.
Open daily 11.00 - 22.00.
Also lively in the mornings, the restaurant offers a breakfast buffet for our guests. With the selection available, you can be sure to get your day off to a scrumptious start. Every morning at 7:00 - 10:00.
At our bar, drinks are available to assist with relaxation and unwinding after the excitement of the day. The pleasant atmosphere means it’s a great venue for enjoying a drink; there’s even a veranda which allows to you make the most of the beautiful location. A distillery is situated across from the hotel where Icelandic vodka and schnapps are produced and then served at the hotel bar where they are always a hit.
Open daily 11:30 to 00:00.
Menu A la Carte
- Fish soup with mixed seafood
- Carrot soup with pumkin seeds & koriander
- Cured lamb with anis glace & beetroot gel
- Langoustine salat with apple- celeriac pureé
- Chicken salad
- Deep fried calamares
- Pasta with chicken, broccoli & tomato cream sauce
- Pasta with shellfish & garlic sauce
- Beef Bourguignon with potatoes terrine
- Fish of the day with pea pureé , tomatoes & capers
- Pralin cake, white chocolate and liqurice
- Rasberry skyr mousse with biscuits
- Coffee ISK 350.-
- Tee ISK 350.-
- Cappuccino ISK 400.-
- Café Latté ISK 400.-
- Expresso ISK 350.-
- Irish Coffee ISK 1.600.-
For further information and table bookings call us (+354) 433 6600 or email hamar(at)icehotels.is